Thursday, November 10, 2011

BELATED Happy Halloween:)

Sorry guys for the 2 week break! I have been a bit busy with taping for PS I LOVE YOU(TV5) and for my talkshow Stop, Talk & Listen on Viva Cinema. 


 Super awesome Halloween Bash at Mara and Cara Villavicencio's place! It was my first time to attend and everyone really dressed up! Some even got their costumes made ahead of time!:) I was a super conservative Playboy Bunny. I could never wear the sexy tanga!HAHA!Thank you Cat Ilacad, Mara, and Cara for inviting me to the party. I had a blast! Great food, people, band, drinks! Everything:)

 My fave doctor, Doc Aye, Doctor of the Celebs in his Avatar costume. He said he had to wait 3 hours for the make up to finish:)
 I attended another party at Dillinger's in Greenbelt :) I was an angel naman haha:)




No comments:

Post a Comment