Wednesday, October 3, 2012

 My NEW favorite ONLINE store: 
BEFORETWELVE 
 
 I LOVE all the dresses from Beforetwelve! The colors of their clothes are so vibrant and the styles are so chic! I can wear them to my shoots, going out, parties and anywhere! What I aso love about Beforetwelve is that they make their own clothes. They do not buy from other suppliers, or tiangge's or Divisoria. Since their clothes are especially made for them, they only offer a few sizes per style. This is also good so you won't be wearing something that 10,000 girls also have!:)
You can follow Beforetwelve on Instagram: beforetwelve or Like them in Facebook: www.facebook.com/beforetwelve :)
 Jasmine Dress from Beforetwelve
 Aria Red Dress from Beforetwelve
Aria Black dress from Beforetwelve
Belle 2 in one dress from Beforetwelve

No comments:

Post a Comment