Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THE BLENDER BOTTLE



The BLENDER BOTTLE is my newest buddy everywhere! It's a portable mixer so you can practically bring it everywhere and it is so easy to use! When I am at home, I use it for dips, sauces, salad dressings and shakes. I also bring it with me when I travel out of town so I won't have to bring a huge mixer. Sometimes, I bring it to taping also when I want to make smoothies on the set.:)


 I made a Thai-inspired chicken salad the other day and I used my BLENDER BOTTLE to mix the dressing:) It is so easy to use and clean as well. It comes with a blender ball (it's a round whisk ball),that is the essential tool used to mix the ingredients together.

The BLENDER BOTTLE also comes with a Recipe Book that is very helpful even if you are not a chef at heart:) From drinks, sauces, to dips, desserts, main course to salads, the BLENDER BOTTLE recipe book will help you with that perfect recipe:)

 For more info about The BLENDER BOTTLE. Visit their website www.blenderbottle.com/ :) You can also LIKE them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blender-Bottle-Philippines/202755176452439   or tweet them @blenderbottleph :)



3 comments:

  1. hi say! looks really useful! your recipe looks good as well ha:)


    :)

    wickermoss
    wickermoss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful review of BlenderBottle! We just wanted to let you know that our Twitter account is actually @BlenderBottle incase you wanted to follow us for authentic and weekly updates.

    -BlenderBottle

    ReplyDelete