Monday, May 14, 2012

I LOVE RMK! :)


I love make up!!! I love all kinds just as long as they don't irritate my skin. I'd have to say that RMK is the BEST make up for me! Even if I have it on all day and night (most of the time 20-24 hours during taping days), I do not get pimples! It does not irritate my skin at all and it's not heavy on my face even if I have to retouch my make up a lot of times during tapings. :) The only problem with RMK is, we don't have it here in the Philippines. I always have to buy it when I go to Hong Kong or if a friend or a relative goes to HK, I ask them to buy for me. :)


Speaking of buying for me, my mom went to HK recently and she bought me some more RMK!!! I love her!:) She also bought me some lashes and two different kinds of lash glue. I love eyelashes!!! I will blog about the best lashes soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment