Friday, October 14, 2011


Forever 21 - Megamall Sale! My friends and I set our alarm clocks and made sure we were there first thing in the morning. Haha! But guess what? They opened at 830am for the F21/BDO credit card holders! soooo loooong line for us. Too bad!( But anyway, we had fun shopping:)
                                                   Forever 21 - Megamall
 Cindy had to line up for the both of us.:)
 Super long line. From the entrance to the back! All kikay girls took advantage of today's super sale. 
Me, Cindy, Mimi & Cecil earlier at the Forever 21 Sale. I didn't get to buy any clothes because the line at the dressing room was really long so I just bought accessories while  Cindy waited in line. Will post another blog regarding the stuff I bought:)

No comments:

Post a Comment