Wednesday, October 19, 2011

 My SUPER fun Personal Beauty Make Up Class at MAKE UP FOR EVER :) 
 Super thanks to Celine Gabriel-Lim for my Personal Beauty Make Up classes at Make Up For Ever in Fort Bonifacio-High Street:) I learned sooooo much! From Day Make up to Night Make up! Even make up for photography and for my tapings!!!
 I learned so much from my teacher YUKI. She is the best! She even taught me how to make my eyes bigger (since I have chinita eyes) and how to contour my face using the Make Up For Ever Contour Kit ( My favorite!!!).

 The classes are super helpful and you are always free to test colors you want. At the beginning of class, you can choose the materials/make up you will use! In short, you don't have to bring anything at all! Just a clean face and a smile:)
Here I am putting on Nude lipstick to complete my super contoured face haha:)
By the way, for more info, you guys can call Make Up For Ever @ 856-5243 :) 

3 comments:

  1. love nude lipstick. as my would always say whenever i dress up and wear make up, putting on make up is just like painting a face into a very beautiful artwork. hehehe.


    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for posting Lili :) I also love nude lipstick but I only like wearing it during day time:) I like pink or red for night time:)

    ReplyDelete