Wednesday, October 19, 2011





P.S. I Love You ...

Yesterday, I had taping for my daily showbiz talk show, "Stop, Talk & Listen". You can catch it everyday, monday-sunday 7pm for new episodes, 12midnight, 5am, 12noon for replays. It actually depends on the time the movie before it ends. It's on Viva Cinema/Cgnal Cable.:) Jun Lalin and Bekimon are my co hosts in this talk show so if you want non stop uncensored chikahan, just watch us haha:) Anyway, I also had a pictorial for the soap I'm doing, it's called "P.S. I love you". It will start airing on Nov. 21 on TV 5 so please watch it if you have time:) My character's name is "Marga". I own a restaurant and I'm the fun-loving, fashionista bestfriend of "Andrea" who is gonna be played by Alex Gonzaga. Here is pic of me yesterday:


Kean Cipriano is the loveteam of Alex here:) Dina Bonnevie and Gabby Concepcion are in this soap but their pictorial is on Sunday pa. :) During the pictorial, I got to talk to Nikki Bacolod. She's a kontrabida here. :)  
So please watch P.S. I Love You starting Nov. 21 on TV5 :) I will post pics soon:)



Topshop Dress
Charlotte Russe Shoes
Black Belt from Reggie, PS I love you Stylist
Charlotte Russe headband
Forever 21 Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment