Thursday, October 27, 2011



 STOP, TALK & LISTEN!!!:)


As you all know, I love to talk! I am super madaldal! Hahaha! Which is probably why I've always dreamed of becoming a talk show host:) I was part of Wazzup Wazzup, I did two weeks of PBB Up Late and Update during the first PBB Celeb Edition (Keanna's batch), also hosted Stoplight Tv, Rush Tv both on Studio 23, and did you also know that even before PBB, I was a courtside reporter for my school CSB?:) Haha:) Well anyway, now I'm one of the hosts of STOP, TALK & LISTEN. It is a daily talk show (I mean, monday-sunday talaga) on Viva Cinema. :) Publicist Jun Lalin and Youtube Beki master Bekimon are the other hosts of the show. Super chika to the max kaming tatlo palagi:)

We tape at the Viva Studios in Timog. Most of the time, we argue about certain issues. Of course it would be impossible to have the same opinion about things if you have three different hosts di ba. Our arguments make the show fun, I think:)

I am always excited to go to our tapings! I make sure I have reviewed all the showbiz chika from different showbiz sites so that I have "baon" for taping:)

Since our show is on cable, we are more free to express our opinion on the current showbiz issues. 

Sometimes, when the issue we're talking about is boring, we just talk about whatever we can think of. Anything goes! Our twitter and facebook followers love it when we do that. Haha! Thanks for the feedback, by the way:)

We get all kinds of feedback. We even read them out on air. Sometimes, good feedback, which we love, of course, sometimes bad. For example, a fan got mad at us one time because we sided with another artista. We always remind our viewers. STL is a talk show and we give our own opinion on the issues:)
 If you have Viva Cinema on your cable, please try to catch our show. It's on everyday! New episodes air at 7pm, daily.:) Replays are 12midnight, 12noon, 5am (it actually depends on the movie before the show) :)



All my tops on these pics are from TERRANOVA:)

No comments:

Post a Comment